Want to render vivid prints with textile printing inks, acrylic screen-printing inks, or metal inks? DIC India’s range of speciality screen printing inks is the go-to solution.
DIC India’s solvent-based and water-based inks range from screen inks for fine details to metal inks that render durable packaging labels on cans and tubes. So, no matter what your printing needs, we are here to serve you - in both matte and gloss.
Here is a look at our extensive range of speciality screen printing inks and printing varnishes.
These fast-drying inks offer excellent printing for surfaces like LDPE, HDPE, PP, and PVC. Our range of metal inks helps you render clear prints on metal containers and tubes, with no chances of scratches or chemical reactions.
Solvent-based and water-based inks available in this category are:
- Polyfast: Polyfast screen printing inks are best for treated surfaces such as LDPE, HDPE and PP. Resistant to detergents, bleaches, motor oil, vanaspati, ghee and similar products
- Vynalite: Ideal for PVC (both rigid and flexible), polycarbonate, acrylic, and other plastic materials for glow signs and stickers. Achieve excellent outdoor durability with Vynalite screen printing ink, thanks to its strong alcohol and petrol resistance
- Metal Inks (Metal Deco Ink):These metal inks are the perfect match for offset process printing on cans, food cans, and beverage cans. Since metal inks are chemically resistant, they are also suitable for tubes containing pharmaceutical products.
UV Varnish Products For That Perfect Print Finish
- UV Varnish:OPV-BP is an ITX-free, OPV-Anti blocking and OPV-Transport resistant matt UV printing varnish. Ideal for rigid boxes and food packaging cartons in line with FSSAI guidelines.
- OPV Double Coater Varnish:Applied through a double coater M/C, ideal for PVC
- UV Duct Varnish:Applied through ink ducts on pharmaceutical and mono cartons
UV Inks and UV Offset Inks
Out of DIC India’s range of UV inks and UV offset inks, the YUV 2130/M is one of the industry benchmarks, thanks to its high opacity, no pinholes, no deposition, and fast curing @ 14000 mph.
Other products in this range are the Radicure UVC 3000 series, the UVC 4000 series and the UVC 6000 series. The UVC 6000 series is eco-friendly soy-based screen printing ink for paper and board.
High Speed UV News Inks
Known for their high productivity, curing speed and printing speed, UV offset printing inks by DIC India truly stand out from the crowd. These UV inks leave no scratch marks, produce an unmatched gloss effect, and offer heavy coverage! You can find high-speed UV screen printing inks for the following machines that have a print speed of 65,000 to 80,000 copies per hour:
- High-speed water-based inks and UV ink for Colorman print: The high-speed ink has been designed for high speed newspaper printing and also gives a high gloss effect. The ink is suitable for hand feed & pump feeding. It is ideal for machines which print at a speed of 65,000 to 80,000 copies per hour.
- High-speed UV screen-printing ink for TKS print: The ink is specially designed for TKS machine only and gives a high gloss effect. The ink is suitable for pump feeding. It is ideal for machines which print at a speed of 65,000 to 80,000 copies per hour.
- High-speed UV, water-based screen printing ink for Wifag print: The ink has been specially designed to meet the needs of Wifag machine with overshot duct system only. The ink is suitable for pump feeding. It is ideal for machines which print at a speed of 65,000 to 80,000 copies per hour.